Saturday, July 12, 2008

Every Single Girl Color

I am posting an interview I did with my daughter today. It's for her scrapbook, and it cracked me up. I did learn one thing about my DD: she is definitely a girly, Barbie-lovin', princess-obsessed five year old girl. And she watches too many damn princess movies. S = brother.

July 12, 2008
How old are you?
4 . . . 5

What is your favorite color?
Every single girl color.

What are some of your favorite things to do?
It’s to play dress up and . . . umm . . . play with S, make tents and go to swimming, and the last one is coloring.

What is your favorite toy?
Well, Barbies.

What is your favorite movie
Umm . . . Umm . . . Ariel and Mermadia.

How was your dentist appointment this week?
Good.

What was good about it?
Well, the real thing is that I got to pick out jacks.

What else happened?
They showed me all the pictures when they took pictures of my teeth.

What is a wish you have?
I have one wish: I want my dreams to come true.

What are your dreams?
Being a princess.

What is one wish you have for S?
I have one that’s really, really fun. I wish that me and S would draw a picture with each other.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A mermaid. (long pause) Fairy.

What?
A mermaid fairy. I want to be a mermaid fairy.

No comments: