Thursday, January 31, 2008

The End of an Era

Now that my low-impact month is coming to an end, I am going to have to be careful to not go on a spending spree. There are a few things I truly need, but my list of shopping wants is crazy long. I need to not be such a hungry ghost and spend frivolously.



For February, I think I'm going to try to eat veggies for two meals a day. Sounds boring, I know. Research papers come in during this month, so I can't commit to anything that takes up more time.



Here are tentative monthly plans:

Jan: low-impact consumption

Feb: veggies at two meals a day

Mar: a scrapbook page a day

Apr: A blog a day

May: low-impact consumption

June: A workout a day

July: ?

Aug: ?

Sep: low-impact consumption

Oct: ?

Nov: A thank you card a day

Dec: A meditation a day

No comments: