Monday, March 17, 2008

Hair Cut, Life update



  • Took DD to get her first salon haircut last week. It was fun to see her actually sit still for a haircut and fun for me to not have to worry about how I was cutting. I found out that I hadn't been cutting it evenly. Oh, well. She's always cute - with a straight haircut or with a crooked one. Meanwhile, DS liked the "car seat."
  • By now, you have probably noticed I haven't been up on the weekly challenge of a blog-a-day. With research papers en masse and DH's sprained ankle, very little has been done around the house or around the computer. No worries. I'm not beating myself up. I'll take March off and be back on the schedule next month.
  • I get to give my first Dharma talk next week. It will be on Buddhist teachings on consumerism. It's focus will be American society as the hungry ghosts. Once the outline is finished, I'll post it.

No comments: