Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Still alive

I know I haven't blogged in a long time. There are a number of reasons for this, not the least of which is that with an online master's program I sit in front of this darn computer much more than I would like to, so when I am done writing my papers and discussion posts, I log off. My back needs it. My eyes need it. My kids need it. My brain needs it.

Anyway, life is pretty good, though so overwhelmingly over-committed at times that I feel it compressing my chest. I will be so happy when this master's program is over. I saw a card the other day that said, "There's a light at the end of the tunnel. I just hope it's not a train." That's how I feel right now.

Anyway, I am blogging a wee bit on my other blog for the Week in the Life project - check it out. I was not sure whether it was wise to do it, but I have been so focused on work, school, and household chores that I was desperate for something I love - photography and scrapbooking. Hence, I am indulging myself.

Cheers! Hope everyone is well.


1 comment:

Tori said...

Glad to hear all is well. I was a little worried.