Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thankful Crafting

Today, my students are creating cards to say thank you to our veterans and our service men and women. As I gathered supplies for this project, I got to thinking about all the craftiness that makes me happy and for which I am grateful:
  • Glitter
  • Patterened paper
  • Acrylic paint
  • Glitter
  • Cute stamps - especially of bicycles or owls or trees
  • Glue - because nothing is more fun that cutting and gluing (or so thinks my son)
  • Glitter
  • Adhesive-backed rhinestones
  • Ribbon
  • Glitter
  • Embossing powder
  • My new Cuttlebug
  • Glitter
  • My Cricut
  • Paper flowers - I used to use them on every project
Did I mention glitter? All these things bring energy and fun into my life. Yes, they are just things, but they are FUN things, are they not?

What makes your day glitter?

No comments: