Friday, September 9, 2011

Summer Review

What a whirlwind of a summer we had! It was fun and in some cases exciting, and at the same time, it was also not the restful summer I am used to. I am not starting the school year feeling rested, but it's okay. It was worth it.

Summer was fun because:
  1. We went to Disneyland.
  2. I went to summer camp.
  3. We adopted a new puppy.
It was exhausting because:
  1. I worked too much.
  2. I was gone a lot.
  3. We went to Disneyland.
  4. I went to space camp within a week of Jason going to San Francisco for a conference.
  5. We adopted a new puppy.
I know, blah, blah, blah. busy. blah, blah, blah, work. blah, blah, blah, tired.

The story of my life. Anyway, here are some pictures to illustrate the fun:








Happy new school year, everyone.


 

No comments: