Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year


It's January 1, the first day of 2009. Here's a little bubbly for you all to enjoy.
I know I should be reflective and thinking about goals and whatnot for the upcoming year, but I'm not. I usually totally dig that kind of thing. Just not feeling it this year for some reason.
For the following year, I know I want to continue my practice, to meditate more and work on being more mindful on a daily basis.
I joined a 365 Flikr group, so I'm hoping to do a pic a day for the year. I found that when I've done this in the past for a month, I have improved my photography skills and gotten some killer photos. Let's face it, some of the best photos don't come from holidays and birthdays.
And of course, I want to lose weight and get healthier. Yada, yada, yada.
Happy New Year to you and yours. :)

1 comment:

Tori said...

Happy New Year to you and yours too.